CISO as a Service
Your cybersecurity strategy shouldn't rely on your recruitment abilities.
Small and medium enterprises are under constant attack, with the number of cyberattacks increasing by 15% last year alone. But finding qualified security professionals remains a challenge for most organisations. The labour market for people with the right qualifications and experience is tight, making salaries unsustainable for most organisations. Gartner analysts report that the average salary for a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) has topped €225,000.
Despite these challenges, industries continue pushing for more information security compliance as they understand that preventing attacks is cheaper than recovering from them. This is why we want to make cybersecurity accessible to all, which means making access to information security leadership flexible and affordable.
Discuss how our CISOs
could assist your organisation.
Catered to your particular requirements
A CISO consultant can be many things.
Do you need someone on-site and actively present in meetings, operations and strategic planning? Or are you looking for someone who can undertake project management work, deploying security and risk solutions? Or perhaps you need them to take on coaching to train full-time staff or find the next generation of security and risk leaders?
Your requirements might drive you towards a CISO focused on creating and implementing security and risk program artefacts, such as strategic and tactical roadmaps, architecture, policy, development of security procedures and risk management, threat modelling and risk assessment processes.
Whatever your needs at the given moment, CPro can deliver the CSIO services you need to succeed.
Engagement models that suit your goals
Our team will look at the goals you are trying to achieve and fit our CISOs to a model that satisfies these. You define the project requirements and deliverables, and we’ll construct a project engagement that focuses on these milestones. There are many ways to achieve this.
- Use a traditional contract-based engagement that caps the hours for predictable and manageable financial forecasting. Our shortest engagement for a CISO is only 4-days per month for a 3-month duration.
- In a project-based engagement, a CPro CISO can join a team temporarily to help mature an existing security program. Once completed, our CISO will leave.
- In a hybrid engagement, you can scale up quickly and then reduce hours once a baseline of work has been completed. This can be supported by a CISO that comes in full-time for the first two months to kickstart your programs and then move back to 5 days per month to keep the work moving.
CISO as a Service
Senior information security leadership without the hefty salary. With incidents of cyber attacks continuing to rise, CISO as a Service provides flexible and proficient solutions for small and medium companies seeking to improve their security.
Small and medium enterprises are under constant attack with the number of cyberattacks increasing by 15% last year alone. Despite the need, many organisations don’t hire full-time security experts due to the cost, the lack of constant work, and the difficulty of attracting talent. However, industries push for more information security compliance and because preventing attacks is cheaper than recovering from them, outsourcing this security resource has become more attractive.
Get in touch!
Interested to learn how CPro can help? Fill out this contact form and let us know the security challenges you are facing, and we will get in touch to talk about how we could help your organisation.
- Business at operation risk (ransomware/malware are the top threats)
- Financial risk (fraud)
- Compliance (GDPR/NIS/PCI-DSS/ISO27002)
- Reputational losses
- A local presence in the Netherlands
- Expertise in cybersecurity
- Flexible service provider to fit your exact requirements