Last updated: 12th of October, 2022
- Your Data Controller spriteCloud B.V. (CPro’s parent company)
- Data Protection Office
- Your Personal Data
- What data do we collect?
- Duration of Personal Data Storage
- Data Sharing and Transfer
- Legal Basis
- Your Rights
- Questions or Complaints?
- Data Processors and Personal Data Transfer
Your Data Controller spriteCloud B.V. (CPro’s Parent Company)
By visiting a spriteCloud B.V. website domain such as CPro.nl and using our services or products, your information will be processed by spriteCloud B.V., who is the operator of these websites and the Data Controller of the information gained from these websites and domains.
Data Protection Office
You may contact the data controller and data protection officer responsible for your personal information at spriteCloud B.V. for the purposes of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
ATTN: Data Protection Officer
Rijnlandlaan 199, Unit 1.05
1062 MX, Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0) 20 615 9155
Your Personal Data
What personal information do we collect from you and what do we do with it.
What data do we collect?
Please note that this list explains data that we collect but it is important to know that we do not collect it without your consent. “Personal identification information” and “identity information,” as mentioned below, is information that we collect only when you submit a contact/enquiry form on our site. You can only submit a contact/enquiry form if you have provided your explicit consent.
- Personal identification information – Name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Identity information – this is information used to identify you. This included names [first, last, initials], Date of Birth, e-mail address, username, password.
- Contact information – this information is used to contact you to answer your enquiries, provide you with promotional information, and share with you information that you may find interesting and/or relevant.
- Social Media information – this is information that we use to help understand you better, build a better relationship with your, focus marketing messaging on the things you will find interesting and valuable, and help us optimise our social media interaction with you. This includes any social media information that is publicly available such as, but not limited to, social media usernames, social media interactions and postings, your “Likes” and other reactions, your social media connections, your photos. This information is provided to us by the social media network (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) directly or indirectly through agencies we have agreements with (Hootsuite).
- Location information – this is information that we use to provide you with relevant information based on your geographical location. This includes your address (typically an office address if you provide that information), and log-in location (IP address), which is gathered from your browser and used by parties like Google Analytics and Google AdWords to allow us to provide a better experience.
- Device information – this is information that we use to improve our services and performance. It can also be information used to secure our network. This includes information like your IP address, duration of your visit on our website, time and date of visit, referral URL, pages you visited on our website, as well as information regarding your browser type, device type, operating systems and versions. This information is usually anonymized to some degree.
- Purchase information – this is information used to process your payments and subscription for Calliope.pro. This information includes payment information (credit card number), billing address, customer number, VAT and Chamber of Commerce information and payment history.
- Correspondence – this is information used for making sure we have answered your requests for information and assistance and quality control purposes. This includes instances of calls made, e-mail correspondence with personnel, and customer satisfaction feedback.
- Preference information – this is information we use to make sure you have a smooth and easy experience with spriteCloud B.V.’s products and websites where possible. This includes information about your browsing preferences and our correspondence with you.
Why we are using your personal data?
Our main reasons for using or “processing” your personal data is to provide a better consumer experience for our current clients and for potential clients. Our goal is to create unique experiences that add value to you and your organisation through the use of our websites, services, and products. This also includes information about how we can better improve our website, blog and marketing content, and products and services.
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To sell you our products and services – We use your personal details to process your payment, make sure your payment is received, comply with the requirements under our Terms and Conditions, answer your enquires, provide you with information to make purchasing decisions.
- To inform you about our products and services – We use your personal details to send you updates about our Products and Services based on your interests, and participation. When you enquire about our services and products, we will be contacting you without your separate consent to provide you with information about our products and services (service emails). This information may be collected from any correspondence you send us, and phone cake you make to us, and through contact forms on our website. This information includes your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, place of work, and payment details and may be processed by us for the purposes of responding to you and keep a record of those correspondences. This is considered our “legitimate interest” in order to make sure our business continues to operate.
- To protect our products and services – As a business, we can only continue to operate and succeed if we vigorously protect our interests. This includes making sure that payments are legitimate (fraud prevention), our marketing strategies target the right audience with the right messages, and our products and services development provides a solution to a real need. As our consumer, your details will be used to help us achieve these goals in order and pursue these interests to continue providing you with excellent products, services, and experiences. This is considered our “legitimate interest” in order to make sure our business continues to thrive.
- To run, improve and manage our products and services – We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal details against accidental, unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, and unauthorised use or disclosure. We pay particular attention to this once your data is transmitted to third parties for processing, such as Google Analytics or other marketing analytics parties.
Duration of Personal Data Storage
Data Sharing and Transfer
With whom do we share or transfer your personal details?
We share and transfer your personal details and data you provide us with these service providers who help us to provide the best customer experience we can possibly provide. You can find a list of the companies, including the type of service they provide, at the bottom of this policy under “Data Processors and Personal Data Transfer.”
- Other spriteCloud websites – spriteCloud B.V. may share your data with our other website (cpro.nl) so that they may offer you our other products and services, should you opt-in to such marketing communications.
- Authorities and law enforcement – spriteCloud B.V. will cooperate with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes identified in this policy, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
What is the legal basis for us using your personal data?
- Your consent – When you sign up for a mailing list, purchase products or services, or create an account, you consent to us using the personal details you provide to carry out the purposes we identified to you in accordance with this Policy. We record that we have your permission to use your personal details in a particular manner. This includes your consent to receive marketing communications, your consent to us sharing your data with third-parties, your consent to us transferring your data to a different location.
- Legitimate interests – We will process and use your personal data to carry out and improve our products and services, sending you marketing communications, respond to your applications to vacancies and customer satisfaction questionnaires.
- Contractual obligations – We will process and use your personal details to fulfil our contractual obligations so we can provide you with your requested products and services.
- Compliance with laws – We will process and use your personal details to comply with legal obligations under applicable laws.
You have rights as a data subject. These rights are:
- The right of access – you have the right to access your personal data (e.g. data that is about you) that we hold. This is called a subject access request. We must respond to your request within one month. To request access to your data, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what of your personal data you are seeking.
- The right to rectification – if you think the data we hold about you is incorrect, tell us so we can correct it. You can do this by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or by contacting us via telephone at +31 (0) 20 61 59 155.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we delete your personal data we store about you. We will do so, provided that we do not have a compelling reason for keeping it. To request this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to restrict processing – you can change your communication preferences (therefore restricting how we communicate with you) by contacting us via email at email@example.com or via telephone at +31 (0) 20 61 59 155. For marketing communications, this can be changed by clicking the “manage preferences” at the bottom of emails.
- The right to data portability – you can obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. To request this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to a) Direct marketing from spriteCloud B.V. or from third parties we have shared your data with for direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out of direct marketing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. There will also be instructions on how to unsubscribe included in any direct marketing message that we send to you. b) Any processing where our lawful basis is a legitimate interest (see above). If you would like to formally object to any of our legitimate interest processing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling –this is not something we do at spriteCloud B.V. If this changes, this policy will be updated accordingly.
At CPro and spriteCloud B.V. we are committed to upholding your rights concerning your personal data. If you think we have not done so, please contact email@example.com.
You may also complain to the Dutch Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch AP), if you believe your rights have not been upheld. The Dutch AP is the data protection authority of the Netherlands, and their website is https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Questions or Complaints?
How to reach us?
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about your privacy rights concerning your personal data, please contact spriteCloud’s Data Protection Office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For immediate assistance, please contact spriteCloud B.V. during working hours at +31 (0) 20 61 59 155.
Data Processors and Personal Data Transfer
|Google AdWords/Google Tag Manager||Search and Display Advertisement|
|Google Gmail||Email Service Provider|
|Google Drive||Document Storage Provider|
|Social Media Interaction|
|Social Media Interaction|
|Social Media Interaction|
|GitHub||Social Media Interaction|
|Social Media Interaction|
|Hootsuite||Social Media Automation and Analytics|
|MailChimp||Email Marketing Automation|
|HubSpot||CRM, Email Marketing Automation|
|Stripe||Payment Service Provider|
|WordPress||Content Management System|
Last updated: 12h of October, 2022
- What Are Cookies and How Do You Benefit From Them?
- Types of Cookies on Our Sites
- Can You Refuse or Delete Cookies?
What Are Cookies and How Do You Benefit From Them?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They ensure the optimal functioning of the site and collect data in order to make the displayed information as relevant as possible to you. When you visit our site, we may place cookies on your computer. Some cookies expire automatically at the end of your session, others will be saved for a certain amount of time.
Thanks to cookies, we can analyse surfing behaviour and make improvements relevant to you. We are constantly improving our online service thanks to the analysis of trends and behaviour on our website.
Types of Cookies on Our Sites
- Strictly Necessary cookies – are essential for the proper functioning and security of the website and are stored for the duration of your browsing session.
We do use these cookies.
- Functionality cookies – improve ease of use. For example, they remember selections, allow you too like or share content, language choice, or remove the need to log in every time.
We do use functional cookies.
- Transactional cookies – are used when you have made a transaction.
We only use transactional cookies on our Calliope.pro site.
- Performance cookies – enable us to map anonymised visitor and search behaviour and to adjust our services in accordance with the findings. This allows us to further improve our services to you as a (potential) visitor. These specifically helps us improve our website and content.
We do use performance cookies.
- Marketing or tracking cookies – store your interests so you can receive offers related to your wishes and interests via our website and elsewhere.
We do not use marketing cookies.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies help us understand the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns for website remarketing (showing advertising after you have visited our sites).
We do useadvertising and social media cookies.
As part of the Google Analytics service, the company Google places a cookie on your computer through our websites. Google only shares the information thus obtained with third parties that process the information on behalf of the company or when required by law. We cannot influence this.
Can You Refuse or Delete Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/computer
- Adobe (flash cookies): https://www.adobe.com/privacy/policies/flash-player.html#
Visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ if you wish to learn more about the options that some of the third parties we work with offer opting out of certain ad targeting activities. You will need to visit those websites from each browser and device that you would like to be covered by your opt-out. You may need to visit these sites again to re-select your preferences if you delete your cookies.